TRUVITY offers updated information from commercial and trade registries for 10 countries in the region of Southeast Europe. Our data is constantly updated and close to real-time updated as much as three times per day.
Quality and up-to-date information is essential in the context of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks during onboarding of customers. Furthermore, in today's dynamic environment perpetual KYC is mandated by regulators and government agencies to stay on top of your compliance related to existing customers and stakeholders.
Available information through our Graphic User Interface (GUI) or via Application Programming Interface (API) is:
- Shareholders information such as names, share of capital owner and paid in capital
- Managers information and form or representation of governing bodies
- Incorporation and address information
- UID and VAT registrations
- Historical information about all of the above